Wednesday 5 December 2012

My place lay 5.20 Kempton


Place Lay Kempton his Morning I was somewhat shocked, That My learned friend Mr X, Said that his sources had phoned him, and told him that Avatar Star would be Held up, I was already looking at the race, It was not a case that I wanted to steal my friends thunder,My intention was that I wanted to put off my friend from investing on Star, With all due respect to his sources, I think they have got this wrong. Let me explain why. Below are the details for the Sire, Read the highlighted detail, 10-12F is not today's trip, Would you not think because of the pedigree, The ideal way to ride Star would be from the front?  We all know that it is extremely difficult  for a horse to come off the pace, Especially with the pedigree of Star, Martin Lane got a very good strike rate  for the owner,he rides BEAU SELECT, When this horse is ready to win, You will see Martin Lane on board, I  also Feel Star could be better handicapped, On viewing replays,I thought he would not be able to give the weight.

Avatar Star
Adam Kirby

2012 STUD FEE: EUR 12,500 
  • 18-y-o ch horse (10.4f) AEI 1.30
  • PEDIGREE: Nureyev (USA) (8.0f) — Peinture Bleue (USA)  (Alydar (USA) (f))
  • STANDING: Coolmore Stud (IRE)
  • SIRE COMMENT: outstanding 10-12f 3yo, can sire smart autumn 2yos and progeny progress well
  • TRAINER: A Fabre
  • OWNER: D Wildenstein
  • BREEDER: Allez France Stables

No comments:

Post a Comment