Thursday 25 October 2012

Super Duty bookies dream


5:00 Carlisle THU 25 OCT 2012

Jason Maguire
2.04
£500
2.06
£6
2.1
£231
2.12
£91
2.14

Big drop in distance, Over 2m speed and accuracy are vital, Super Duty  likes to front run, However he could be taken on for the lead by BURY PARADE, Who’s last run should have set him nicely for today’s  race, On viewing the replays of his runs over hurdles, I  feel he’s got  more scope over fences than my selection, Super Duty I feel  will find life difficult over fences, His jumping  over hurdles been far from accurate, I can see him  been unplaced, His price is a joke, taking  into account that this his first attempt  over fences, and the fact he takes a drop in trip, he should really be trading around the 2.58-2.75 range, I think the long term plan with super duty would be extreme distances, Watch him drift

No comments:

Post a Comment